The new generation of Special Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill can effectively solve the problems of low yield, over crushing and poor classification effect existing in domestic equipment.
Product Size: D50:1-25μm
Production Capacity: 2~7500kg/h
Feed Size: < 3mm
Material Handling: Toner: toner for printer and copier (color powder, black powder),etc
The Special Fluidised Bed Opposed Jet Mill for carbon powder has the characteristics of high precision control, concentrated particle size distribution and high yield. The technology is mature and can be widely used in the production of toner for printers and copiers. Customized manufacturing according to different application purposes and requirements, flexible operation and stable operation.
1. The complete and stable flow field established by a series of high-efficiency and high-precision air classifier strictly limits the generation of large particles, obtains excellent particle size distribution and high narrow particle size range, and can control the particle size of products in a specific range.
2. The control of crushing strength and the technology of high-efficiency classification ensure a higher yield. The yield of black powder is more than 80%, and that of color powder is more than 70%.
3. The effective application of particle shape control technology can obtain better product shape.
4. Once the operation parameters of the equipment are adjusted and fixed, the operation is stable, and there is no difference and change after a long time of continuous start-up.
5. Special airflow crushing classifier for carbon powder, fully closed negative pressure operation, low temperature crushing, high purity operation, no dust pollution, system emission ≤ 5mg / m3.
Fluidized bed jet mill works with feeding device, cyclone, bag filter and suction fan to form a complete grinding line. Compressed air flow after filtration and drying would go into milling chamber from nozzles and meet in the center area, where material would be impacted, milled and sheared.
Milled powder would go up to classifying area by airflow. The high-speed rotation of classifier wheel would separate oversize powder and fine powder. Qualified fine powder would go through the wheel impeller and output cyclone or bag filter, while oversize powder would fall to milling area to be milled again.
Note:The production capacity is closely related to the particle size, specific gravity, hardness, moisture and other indicators of the raw materials. The above is only for selection reference.